Static and Ventilated
LOW TEMPERATURE DRYING
The purpose of the resting systems for salamis and hams is to remove humidity out of the product at law temperature, from 1°C and 4°C, without generating any surface crusts. According to the kind of product, it can be carried out in two versions: static or ventilated. Contact us and we will find out together the most suitable type for you.
STATIC RESTING SYSTEM
The static resting systems for salamis and hams includes a set of ceiling-mounted static evaporators connected by direct expansion to a set of vertically-installed heating coils connected to the hot water circuit.
The functioning of the hot and the cold cycles determine the degree of drying and recovery of the product. The management and control of the functioning are guaranteed by a micro processor on which it is possible to set up the drying and the recovery cycles.
VENTILATED RESTING SYSTEM
The ventilated resting systems for salamis and hams may be provided with either a “TURBO” system or with “ANEMOSTATS“.
It consists basically of:
1) An air treatment unit with:
– A refrigerating section equipped with direct expansion;
– A heating section working with either hot gas or hot water;
– Ventilated unit with a fan connected to a motor through belts and bull-wheels.
2) A set of ducts for air supply and return inside the room. Ducts have been carefully studied in order to ensure equal thermoigronometric conditions in every part of the room.
3) The management and control of the functioning are guaranteed by a micro processor on which it is possible to set up the drying and the recovery cycles.